As artists, we love collaboration. We’d love to feature your art in Black Rock Station.
A Pack of Art
Inspired by the brilliant Art-O-Mat project, the station will have a cigarette machine that will offer your and other artists’ art in handy cigarette-pack-sized packages during the event.
Themes for submitted art might include:
- Train-themed art
- References to alternate takes on history
- Post-apocalyptic supplies (during the Collapse of 2055 to 2065, a pretty bad decade for everyone, worldwide)
- Your own interesting ideas
If you’d like to submit art to the Black Rock Station cigarette machine, submissions should be in their own self-contained package with these dimensions:
- Not less than 85mm high, 55mm wide, and 20mm deep
- Must not be more than 125mm high, 82mm wide, and 42mm deep
Download our printable, cut & fold Cigarette Pack Template.
Ready to start a conversation about this with us? Let’s begin a correspondence.
We’d love to have your ephemera posted on the Black Rock Station noticeboard to be seen by other travelers from 1858 to 2110. Examples include:
- lost & found
- public notice
- other ephemera
This submission is one of the rewards from our Kickstarter.
Pledge $10 or more
- Your message posted at the Station
- Invitation to Golden Spike Ceremony
Make sure to send your item to Black Rock Transportation Company HQ before August 15. And of course, as a regular traveler, you will receive an invitation to the Golden Spike Ceremony that will officially open the station.
Have questions about submitting art? Please contact us.
Other Ways To Help
There are lots of ways you can get involved in this project. Thanks for asking. We have a few suggestions.